Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturdays

I need two Saturdays. One to stay home and feel like a mom, and the second to run all of the errands that I never seem run. Today is in fact Saturday and my to-do list hasn't gotten any smaller. . . .meaning: I haven't accomplished even a fraction of what I had hoped to do.

Perhaps, though, I should focus on the few things I did get done. Practicing the piano with Kate; a little bit of lesson planning; two loads of laundry; and . . . that's it.

My plate is quite full - in fact it's spilling over and I feel like I don't have time to stop and clean-up the spills. However, I have small moments when I feel peace, happiness, and contentment. I need these moments to come more often - because they are what get me through long days.

1 comment:

oodlesofoversons said...

Amen...and I don't have a full time job. Oh, wait..yes I do. His name is Ethan. I know what you mean, though. Hang in there!