Sunday, March 7, 2010

New Leaf






















Alright . . . so almost 3 years without posting a single thing. It's all good though because I'm going to begin right now to document some of our comings and goings. Every once in a while you might even get a picture. I'm a horrible photographer (just ask Chris) and so you won't be getting anything great.

January - ice skating in Midway with the girls and Susie; feeding the cattle at the ranch. Two things I learned or was reminded of: I can't ice skate, and my brothers are really funny.

February -Meg & Kate's first official piano recital with the Art City Music Academy. Thanks Tara for all of your hard work! You can see the whole thing right here (but only if you want to) thanks to Chris.

We also spent the night in SLC over President's Day weekend. Eating, swimming, IMAX, and little big of shopping - a little something for everyone.

Best of all was Amelia surprising up and coming for a long weekend! It was perfect and just what we all needed. My sisters are really great.

2 comments:

shannon said...

Yay!!!!!!! Welcome back!!!!

oodlesofoversons said...

Wow! Elise, I miss you!