Thursday, June 3, 2010

Stuff that happened in May

I'm really struggling with trying to get pictures on this blog. My technical ignorance is worse than I thought. I realize now more than ever that I have no idea how computers, cameras, cell phones, printers, etc. work. How terrible is that? The most ridiculous thing about it is that I live with a guy named Chris Clifford.

Anyway, during the month of May I spent 3 1/2 glorious days with my mom and my sisters. We met at Amelia's house in Minneapolis and had a wonderful time. I spent too much money, ate too much food, didn't do anything for school - but who really cares? Not me.

Meg had a dance concert and did a great job. Kate went to Classic Skating with her class. I passed the Praxis II test (whew!), and the very best part? The school year came to an end. We survived and are looking forward to a very long, relaxing summer.








2 comments:

shannon said...

Yay!! Let's party!!

oodlesofoversons said...

I had no idea you had a sisters and Mom weekend or something likeunto it. How fun! You'll get the hang of the technical stuff, I promise. I can help you, if you really need help!