Wednesday, April 21, 2010

White Pants

O.k. so today I wore some white pants (actually capri's) to school thinking that I looked o.k. Umm....when I got home I really checked myself out in the mirror. White pants are not becoming on me and they never will be. I am not a thin, trim gal. I have hips, thighs, a stomach and I actually eat groceries - but even if I were thin and trim, had no hips, thighs, or stomach, and did not each groceries . . .white pants would still not be my friend.

p.s. why didn't Chris tell me to change? Hmmmmm

2 comments:

shannon said...

I want to see them. :) and. Chris didn't tell you for the same reason Todd doesn't tell me things like that..... Oblivious.

anna said...

that is awesome. Jeff says that no one ever should wear white pants, even though I have a pair of white capris. At least I know where he stands when I do wear them!!!